Thursday, August 25, 2016

Hi everyone.
My name is Brandon Long and I am a senior at Nazareth Area High School. I play both soccer and volleyball at the varsity level for Nazareth. My soccer career has lasted for almost 14 years now and for most of my career I have been playing as a goalie. I have only been playing volleyball for two years now. My volleyball career started when I was a sophomore and was looking for something to keep me busy during the spring. One of my friends convinced me to try out for the team and I ended up taking his spot on the JV team. In my junior year, I was promoted to playing for the varsity team and started almost every game. My hobbies, aside from the sports I play for my high school, are fishing, snowboarding, and basketball. Basketball is a sport that I play to fill free time and that I play with my friends. I do not play on an official basketball team. Fishing is an activity that I do with both my friends and family. I fish locally with my friends, and with my family I go deep sea fishing out of Belmar, New Jersey. I have a step brother that attends Lehigh University, majoring in business. I also have a step brother that attends Liberty High School. My little brother, Adam, is a huge baseball fan and is dreaming of making it into the MLB. After high school, I plan on attending a four year university and majoring in engineering. My hopes are to get into Penn State University Park and continuing my academic career there. Other schools I am looking at include Lafayette College and University of Delaware.    

No comments:

Post a Comment